This website is an educational service that provides general information technology business practice information. The materials in www.mspmasters.com and/or from Achieve Professional Services, LLC or any other website contributors are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE, MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
- The website’s content is not a substitute for individual consulting services or legal counsel. None of the content (including products and services) mentioned at www.mspmasters.com and/or from Achieve Professional Services, LLC should be construed as individual consulting or legal counsel. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific business advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. All businesses are unique and require individual consulting for proper application of the content (including products and services) in this website.
- Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in www.mspmasters.com. All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
- You agree to hold Achieve Professional Services, LLC, its owners, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the subjects discussed on this website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
- You agree that any and all claims for gross negligence or intentional tort shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All arbitration must occur in Merrimack County, NH, USA, and NH law shall govern. Arbitration fees and costs shall be split equally, and you are solely responsible for your own lawyer fees.
- Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at www.mspmasters.com and/or from Achieve Professional Services, LLC have been forwarded to us by users of the website and/or customers of Achieve Professional Services, LLC, and/or related products. Every person has unique experiences and applies the information in a different way. Thus, the experiences that we share from other people may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, may not apply to the average person, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the other examples found at www.mspmasters.com and/or from Achieve Professional Services, LLC. However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. Although we do our best to only work with highly reputable third parties, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
- Any material connection that we have with a third party provider of goods or services mentioned on www.mspmasters.com and/or from Achieve Professional Services, LLC are explained in our Compensation Disclosure. You should read the policy to fully understand the meaning of our relationships with third party vendors and how it may affect the content found on www.mspmasters.com.
If you have any questions about these disclaimers or about testimonials, case studies, and/or examples found at www.mspmasters.com and/or from Achieve Professional Services, LLC, please send an e-mail to info [at] achievepros.com or write us at the following address:
Achieve Professional Services, LLC
PO Box 3873
Concord, NH 03302
Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.
This Disclaimer was last updated on 11-28-2012.